LEAGUE & COMPETITION MANAGEMENT
Blue Star Sports provides the industry’s most comprehensive suite of technology services for associations, leagues, clubs, teams and tournaments to help manage all organizational activities more efficiently so organizations have more time to focus on their ultimate goals—developing athletes and creating the most rewarding athletic experience possible.
- Tournament Management
- Referee Assignment
- On-the-Go Team and League Communication
- Statistics, Performance, Live Streaming and Real-Time Scoring
OUR SUITE OF FULL-SERVICE PRODUCTS
By connecting the world of amateur sports through the use of technology, our suite of products solves the difficulties of running sports organizations by providing a comprehensive, Software-as-a-Service product for governing bodies, leagues, clubs, teams and referee associations.
Our full-service products are geared towards larger organizations to help them manage their online registration, finances, communications, scheduling and websites for your organization or tournament.
Learn more about how we can help your association, league, club, team or tournament.
- Organize and Manage Clubs and Leagues
- Access Board Members
- Access General Information: Website, Emails, Phone, etc
- View Player, Coach, Volunteer, Team and User Data
- Filter Players by Age, Program Type, etc
- Check Background Status of Members
- Filter Categories to a Specific Organization
- Track Historical and Risk Management Records
It is not hyperbole to pronounce Blue Star Sports as the fastest growing global provider of sports technology.
Club and League Connect
- Create and Manage Your Website
- Post Announcements, News, Photos and Schedules
- Robust Tool and Widget Library
- Create Club and League Game Schedules
- Registration Event Management
- Track Registration and Team Preferences
- Monitor Registration Performance
With backing from Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, private equity firms and even the NFL’s investment arm 32 Equity, Blue Star has set out to become a one-stop shop for all things youth sports, organizing leagues, tracking statistics and producing highlight videos.
- Social Network for Your Team
- Coach Tools: Team Feed, Rosters, Email, Announcements, Schedules, Attendance, Text Alerts, Forms, Documents, Files, Photo Albums
- Public Team Pages
- Player Profiles and Contact Info
- Parent Contact Information
- Desktop and Mobile
Blue Star has allowed us to run our rec hockey league like a professional hockey league, which has been well received by the players we currently had in our league, and to the many new teams we were able to attract.
Our Self-Service Products
LeagueLineup offers free, pro and elite versions of products for smaller organizations with a do-it-yourself approach. As the leader in league and team management solutions for youth and amateur sports organizations, LeagueLineup runs the websites, player registrations, leagues, teams and tournaments for tens of thousands of organizations.Learn More
SportsTG provides digital solutions and technologies to grassroots sport in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and other international markets. Serving more than six million active sports participants and 60,000 grassroots clubs, Sports TG offers a full suite of management solutions:
- Competition Management
- Membership Management
- Event Management
Statistics and Real-Time Scoring
Pointstreak is the leading provider of real-time scoring, advanced league administration, statistical systems and live streaming for league-based sports organizations. Our product line includes solutions for amateur and recreational sports leagues as well as for professional, collegiate, and junior leagues to help save time, money, and effort.